with Jordi Ibern
Are you interested in learning Reiki? During this Reiki course we will study the origins and basis of Reiki. You will receive Reiju (initiation) and learn how to do a self-treatment, meditation, the five Spiritual principles and how to do Reiki to another person.
The Reiki 1 course is suitable -and recommended- for all people: regular practice of Reiki and meditation brings important health benefits, being especially beneficial to reducing stress, anxiety and fear, as well as improving mood.
This course is also recommended if you are planning on joining Jordi and José in their Yin Yoga & Reiki & Chinese medicine & Chakras retreat in June 2020.
What to expect
- Reiju (Initiations)
- The philosophical principles of Reiki
- The Reiki Path
- Historical and philosophical context of Reiki
- Reiki techniques
- Reiki to others
- Reiki practice
- Doubts and questions
- Booklet with all the information
Saturday, April 4th 2020: 9.30am to 5pm (1 hour lunch break)
Sunday, April 5th 2020: 9.30am to 5pm (1 hour lunch break)
Food & Drinks:
There is tea present and dried fruits or nuts.
You can bring your own lunch or buy lunch in the neighbourhood.
(Note: There is no refrigerator at the location).
- Cuccina Chanti: H.J. Schimmelplein 12 minute walk (Italian food).
- Koffie en Ik, Vleutenseweg 169, 3 minute walk (Sandwiches & delicious treats).
- Albert Heijn, Damstraat, next to the parkeergarage Kop van Lombok, 4 minute walk (Supermarket).
- Café Lombok Eten & Drinken, Vleutenseweg 228, 7 minute walk (Salads & sandwiches).
- Restaurant West, Vleutenseweg 433, 10 minute walk (Salads & sandwiches)
- Zeyn, Jaarbeursplein 4, 12 minute walk (Salads & sandwiches)
- Barbeton, Central Station, 13 minute walk (in the central station, walk up the stairs from the Jaarbeursplein and it’s the first restaurant you see).
Early Bird price: € 180- (registration and payment until January 31st 2020)
Regular price: €210,- (registration and payment after January 31st 2020)
* Full payment is required to ensure your place. Registration is confirmed when transfer is complete.
Information and registration
Full payment is required to ensure your place.
If you want more information about this course feel free to contact us.
Getting to the Venue
School voor Tai Chi Chuan Utrecht
M.P. Lindostraat 4 Utrecht
3532 XE Netherlands
Note: The location is NOT at the LINDENSTRAAT!!
From NS-station Utrecht Centraal take exit: Jaarbeurszijde from here it is a 14 minute walk (click on link for direction specification) via Croeselaan en Damstraat.
Public paid parking:
Monday through Saturday 09.00-23.00h paid parking in front of the venue and neighbourhood € 3,47 per hour, maximum rate €28,- per day.
Only on Sundays: Free parking in front of the venue and neighbourhood.
– Parking garage Kop Van Lombok (click on link for direction specification), 4 minute walk, €2,54 per hour and maximum rate €12,50 per day (this is the best option)
–Parkeerterrein Jaarbeurs P1 (click on link for direction specification), entrance Graadt van Roggenweg, 11 minute walk, maximum rate €14,- per day.
Free parking on Sunday. If you don’t want to pay for parking on the other days, you can choose to walk 20 minutes and park your car somewhere behind the crossroads Spinozaweg & Vleutenseweg. Walk towards the studio along the Vleutenseweg.
More information on parking possibilities via: www.utrecht.nl/parkeren/