With Jordi Ibern
One hour and thirty minutes of spiritual and rebooting practice with meditation, mindfulness, and Reiki.
– Introduction: ‘Why meditation and Reiki’
– Joshin Kokiu ho (breathing practice to purify the spirit)
– Mindfulness practice to focus the mind of 10 minutes
– Sitting meditation for 20 minutes
– Reiki guided treatment of 40 minutes to reboot your energy
Meditation is a practice that is used since thousands of years ago to develop awareness, attention, and compassion. The goal of meditation is to be able to live mindfully/consciously every day.
According to Zen, meditation has two main aspects: Stopping and deep understanding. Stopping is essential because it helps to see what is really happening —emotionally and spiritually— inside us. Deep understanding is the natural result of conscious observation.
Mindfulness is a form of meditation that focuses on the present moment: What is happening right now. It helps to understand that life has many different moments, and we can face them all and succeed.
Mindfulness meditation helps to develop attention, presence, and strength because it stops the natural habit to scape from ourselves, especially when we do not like what we feel. It is a simple yet deep practice that everyone can do.
Reiki is a Japanese spiritual practice that it is used to reach a state of complete inner peace. Its practice helps to maintain—or restore— energetic balance and to provide spiritual well-being.
It is natural and easy, and its effects are deep and robust.
When and Where
- April 14: 8.00 pm to 9.30 pm
- May 12: 8.00 pm to 9.30 pm
- June 2: 8.00 pm to 9.30 pm
Live online on Zoom
What do I need for the practice?
– A meditation pillow or similar / you can also use a chair
– Yoga mat or similar
– Light blanket
– Quiet room with Internet connection
– A small object that you can hold on your hand (like a stone)
How to sign up
Please, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a WhatsApp message to +34 692 046 404 to confirm your spot and get the link and the password.
Payment can be done by bank transfer, bizum or paypal:
Bank Transfer: IBAN: ES25 0182 7058 45 0202394222
BIC (Swift): BBVAESMMXXX / Bank: BBVA / Jordi Ibern / Concept: Reiki practice online
Bizum: +34 692 046 404 / Concept: Reiki practice online
Paypal: email@example.com / Concept: Reiki practice online